Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Teachers Day

Yesterday was teachers day, however, unlike Children’s Day when the children have the day off the teachers still have to work on teachers day! I prefered Childrens Day. There was some kind of mix up in my school… some of the kids came in with presents for the teachers, when I don’t think they were supposed to. But that’s cool!!! I got two sets of handkerchiefs. Some really nice ones as well. And I have a feeling it was the first time I got given roses, which was nice.

Today its back to normal, actually worse than normal cos its phone teaching this evening, which means that I will not finish work tonight until 9 pm. Which sucks! I am also a bit unlucky that my phone teaching will definitely be over three days. Tonight I finish at 6.05, and will start calling at about 6.30 after free food, but tomorrow I finish at 7.35 so wont be able to start until 8 ish. Then on Thursday I don’t even get free food!

But I have lost a whole bunch of students so if I cant get through my 20 kindergarteners tonight I will be quite pleased!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

div class="modmyprofileDOTcom">You have been marked on my profile map!
You have been marked on my profile map!