Sunday, April 16, 2006

How long have I been here again!?

Another week begin, and begin on a good note. A high pitched screaming note to be exact! There was a spider in the bin in my second lesson. So I rescued it from the bin, only to have to have it blown around the table by some of the nastier children. I tried to explain that the spider was probably more scared of the children that they are of it. It was only a mincy little fella anyway! The spindly legged type and a baby one at that. I don’t really know how it got into the class room, the cleaning ladies really go over the whole place thoroughly every night.

Had a good weekend as well. I have borrowed Elaine’s speakers and have not returned them so I can listen to music. I have also reset my ipod which brings back the clicking sound on the menu, so now I can tell which menu I am on, well I can tell if it’s the menu with the albums/artists cos they are much longer than the other ones. So I can listen to music its just a bit of a lucky dip. I am going to take the 2 hour train trip to the other side of Seoul on Sunday I think to go to the COEX centre, which has an Apple Experience store in it, hopefully they might help me sort my ipod. Then the next week I might try and get my camera sorted.

Had a really lazy Easter Sunday, Ben Hur was on and Shawshank Redemption was on straight after so that was most of my Sunday in bed watching movies with Brian and Elaine.

Mark moved back to Mansu on Saturday, which is good, as is place before was really expensive and now he doesn’t have to get a bus to see us or get to work. Had a coughing fit on Saturday night, sent me home early from the bar and I didn’t get to go to the Nore-bang (karaoke), but I heard it was quite alcohol fuelled! I did manage to wake up at 7.30 am on Sunday morning and decide to go to the sauna. What an odd place it is in the mornings. After going through the bathing area you have to go downstairs to the sauna rooms, which are all off one main hall. I opened the door, and first thought it was closed cos the lights were very low. But I opened the door a little more and found that the hall was full of sleeping people! They simply decided to stay the night! I thought it was a good idea. Cheaper than a room in a hotel. I might have to do that one day, maybe go for a weekend in another town and chill in the sauna all night.

Rightio, have to sort some bits and bobs out at home, clean up after the weekend!

dx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

div class="modmyprofileDOTcom">You have been marked on my profile map!
You have been marked on my profile map!