Sunday, May 14, 2006

The return of pictures!

ISIT?!? ITIS!!! I got my camera back on saturday. I had to pay about 35 pounds for it but I think it was worth it.

Pretty good timing as well. On Sunday I went to Wolmido, which is on the coast. Its quite a walk from the nearest subway station but it wasn't too bad. We got off the subway at Incheon which is just opposite China town (which I have been through but dont have any pictures of). This is the gate to China town. And a random picture of a thing.


We walked from there to Wolmido, it took us about 45 minutes, but it was a nice enough walk. Ryan, Brian, Elaine, Ryan, Eimaer (sorry if i spelt that wrong) and Gavin went.

When we got there there was a band playing Red Hot Chili Peppers songs on little stage. It seemed to be some tribute to the recently deceased Pope...

We decided to go over to the island that the airport was on and try yo find a beach to chill on. the ferry cost about 1pound 20p, which is good, and took about 10 minutes. When we got there we had to take a bus to the other side of the island. By this time I was pretty hungry! but the bus took ages to get to the beach! I never knew that I could sleep standing up before yesturday on that bus! But I reckon that the beach was worth it! Here's Ryan standing on a rock and the beach itself. It got a bit chilly by the time the sun was setting. So we took our photo oppurtunities and left when the sun went down.


The way home was a lot better. There is a bus that goes from the airport to a subway station near Mansudong, where we live, so we got to the airport and got pretty much straight on the bus home. 45 minutes later we were at Songnae station and 10 after that we were back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

div class="modmyprofileDOTcom">You have been marked on my profile map!
You have been marked on my profile map!