Monday, May 08, 2006

Nice round trip to DongIncheon

Well it seems that the Sony Repair centre is in Incheon. But then again that’s not saying much cos I live in Incheon as well! So I found out in that PC Bang in DongIncheon that where the repair centre was and I went to the station that was closest, which was Incheon Bus Terminal. Took me about half an hour and a change on the subway. I got off the sub way and I started recognizing where I was… “hmmmmm…” I thought… “Shinsegae…. I know this place!” Oh dear! It’s a place that I can take the bus to. It’s about 15 mins on the bus. What a moron!

Well the camera is in for repair and I expect to hear from them next week. I still haven’t heard from apple, I am going to ask my supervisor to call them today to get an update. I kind of half expect it to be ready for me to get, cos I gave them a friends mobile number, but I gave it to them wrong!

Right, its phone teaching next week, so I have to sort out what I am going to be asking them and stuff.

Take it easy

dx

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

If your gadgets needs repair then simply go for laptop repair Blackpool

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

div class="modmyprofileDOTcom">You have been marked on my profile map!
You have been marked on my profile map!