Thursday, April 27, 2006

This weeks been pretty good, of course there is time for it to take a sharp dive! Went out for dinner last night with Elaine and her Irish mate and some of her friends. Had a really good evening. The Kalbi place we went to had amazing side dishes. And loads of different types of leaves to wrap the meat in. The array of leaves did actually excite me! We went on to a bar called GLASGOW, which was terrible. We were the only people in there and being foreign, we obviously wanted the guy at the bar to stand and watch us for the 45 minutes we were in there. Then we went to another place which actually had people in it, much better atmosphere.

With my ipod gone to apple land the only little bit of music I have been listening to has been on www.theworldofadam.com . The crazy fox videos for Anthony and the Johnsons songs.

Oh yeah! Last.fm site get some 30 clips of stuff. Seriously I am that desperate for some decent music… ooooo bbc radio on the net!!!

Right gotta go!

dx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

div class="modmyprofileDOTcom">You have been marked on my profile map!
You have been marked on my profile map!