Thursday, April 20, 2006

Totally forgot to mention the crazy storm the other night……

Woke up at about 3am thinking that there was a swarm of wasps trying to get in my window! It was just the freak storm blowing the rain though. Pretty loud! Brian thought that his lights were flashing on and off cos of all the lightning. It’s been quite cloudy and chilly here for the past few days. Not very nice really.

I had to re-seal my window this morning. It leaked one of the first nights I was here and it leaked again the other night when it rained. So this time I sealed just about everything that doesn’t have to be opens. And we’ll see how the water gets in next time it rains!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

div class="modmyprofileDOTcom">You have been marked on my profile map!
You have been marked on my profile map!