Tuesday, April 18, 2006

one month down...

It was my month aniversary with korea yesterday. It’s been an interesting month! I think I have used all of the books I am supposed to and even learnt what a past participle is! Well… ok, perhaps I am still not sure what it actually means but I know when to use them and what they are. I am getting used to the classes and the kids are definitely used to me. My silent class is not even so silent anymore!

But the month has had its casualties. My ipod, my camera, Brims and Celene, and I learnt last night that it looks as if one of the other teachers in another school down the road has been fired! I didn’t know her very well, but it means the infamous Jason is probably coming back. Jason is the guy I replaced and sounds like a bit of a bell end. I have been told to make my own judgment and will do if I get to meet him. There are going to be a couple of changes in another school, due to Brims leaving and Angel leaving in a couple of weeks, so there are going to be a whole bunch of newbs coming into Mansu.

Its Brains birthday party on Friday, which I am having in my flat/room…

Hello from Sharon

That’s one of my students! She’s cute.

Anyway, I am holding Brians party as a bit of a present for him, as he gets a little stressed when his place get a bit of a mess. While my place is usually a bit grubby anyway. The space is better in my room as well, there is a open area and I don’t have as many plants. My room (as I cant put any photos up!!) is about three times the size of my uni room, but then you have to take some off for the kitchen area and the wet room and wardrobe. I will sort some photos out when I get my camera sorted!!

Ok its my break and I am going to go home and tidy up a bit.

Take it easy

dx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

div class="modmyprofileDOTcom">You have been marked on my profile map!
You have been marked on my profile map!