Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Getting fed!

Went for a meal last night with my supervisor. Had ‘sum-gip’. Its like kalbi but with pork. Its really good served with fried kimchi. We had it with a couple of bottles of beer and shots of soju. ‘Bomb-soju’…. Something that I might try again! You get a glass of beer and drop a shot of soju in it! I think soju is definitely an eating drink. Not to be drunk without eating!

I get fed again tonight because of the phone teaching. We call the kids and talk to them over the phone so that the parents can hear how they are doing. It’s gonna be interesting and should last until 9pm tonight and tomorrow and all the left over ones will have to be done on Thursday. But that’s three meals! Chinese tonight, Dominoes tomorrow and I don’t know what on Thursday. I got a bank account out here and have been paid some of my next months wages. Basically I think I have been paid for what I have done. But the pay wasn’t right. I have been paid for three days orientation, which I did only one of! And that means the two days teaching I did which is under the orientation bracket are being paid to me at about a third of the wage that I should get, as I started teaching and certainly wasn’t orientated!

I cant wait for the weekend!!! I think a trip to Seoul is on the cards. As I haven’t even bee there yet and I’ve been in Korea for How long?? Since the 18th last month!! Right I am going to do some planning and stuff.

dx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

div class="modmyprofileDOTcom">You have been marked on my profile map!
You have been marked on my profile map!