Monday, May 22, 2006

Another wekend goes by and I had another good few days. Very full couple of days. Went to the foreingers bar on Friday night. I'm not too sure if i like that place, some of the people that go there really arent to my taste. Got back pretty late from there and went from there to the 'pork spine' soup place for some breakfast.

Woke up at 7am and got ready to go to Everland, for Aarons birthday. Everland is a theme park, with rollercoasters and stuff. There were some pretty good rides there, some of them werent all that scary, some of them were good but a bit short for my liking. one of them was sooooo scary! Its a bit like Rameses Revenge, Chessington, but its smaller. you get pretty close to the ground on that ride adn i thought my head was going to explode! I already had a headache cos of my wisdom tooth playing up, then this ride made loads of blood rush to my head. What was even more worrying was that I had a nose bleed as well. So I didnot really enjoy that ride much. After going on the rides we went on a short safari. I much prefer the animals that can walk about and be social with other animals than the other ones in the cages. Dont get me wrong its not the animals fault they are stuck in small cages in the zoo. There were tigers, lions, an elephant, zebras, giraffes, bears and some other animals that I wasnt sure about.













There were also a bunch of other amusing things we saw. which included a parade of geese followed by the duck parade...

We got back late that evening, partially cos the bus left everland at about 8 and we got to Shinsagae at 9.45 ish. Did a lot of messing about with my camera on the way back.Went went for a swift half for Aarons birthday then we went to a NoreBang, my first time in a Korean kareoke room. Its a good laugh. just a shame that some people didnt sing. there much have been about 12 of us tho and it would be silly to think that every one would want to sing. I did... quite a few times.

Got some other good news as well! My iPod is ready for collection. I think I am going to go and get it on Saturday after I got to a wedding. One of the Korean teachers that has just left the school invited Brian, Elaine and Myself to her wedding! Should be fun!

Joined a gym today as well. Looks like i'm gonna have something to do in the mornings now!

Laters all

dx

p.s. here is a picture of a dinner that I often have... Big Ra... you were right! I love Kimchi Jjigae . Check out all of the sides! And there's some Mandu (the dumplings at the top of the shot). I love Mandu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

div class="modmyprofileDOTcom">You have been marked on my profile map!
You have been marked on my profile map!