Saturday, April 08, 2006

BROKEN IPOD!!!

Well it was inevitable...

It was in my camera bag and somehow got broken. I should be really pissed off, but I kind of expected it. I've found some reasonable repair people on the net and am going to post it off I think. its a shame! I can listen to music on it, but its the same album. which isnt so bad, as its 2ManyDJ's. there is alway something to learn from mistakes!

Its sunday again and the week kind of went pretty quick. I'm in a PC bang and loading CZ onto a pc. Had a good weekend. yesturday I went to Shinsagae and met up with Mark, we chilled and walked about for a while then Seline and Elaine met up with us and we went to a board game cafe. Whata great game i discovered, BLOKUS.

Friday was good. Mark had people over to his for drinks. I avoided the soju and beer mix, but went for Bravo and soju, which wasnt much better. then load of us went to a club, but i didnt fancy it, and went home with Elaine, who also didnt fancy it.














Heres a picture of Brian with a dancing girl form the opening of the 'stuff-on-a-stick' shop down the road.

This is Elaine my next door neigbour, shes cool, although she attacked my with an onion ring and cut my lip. There are all of the bottles of orange juice from the Mamosa's, as Brian likes to call them. Orange juice and Bravo (sparkling wine) goes down quite nicely.

yesturday the air in Korea was horrible! it was yellow and nasty, i heard t was bad air from China. not sure if it was a dust storm ther or if it was pollution but either way, its not very nice!
This is a picture of where my school is. The building is the one with the yellow bus in front of it, its on the 4th floor.

HA!!! managed to get belle and sebastian on my ipod without the screen!!! EAT THAT 2MANYDJ'S!!!

just finished loading CZ but i cant find NEPCGamers server, oh well.
gonna go. take it easy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

div class="modmyprofileDOTcom">You have been marked on my profile map!
You have been marked on my profile map!