Monday, April 03, 2006

Yan will be proud

With my kindergarten classes, I have to make them read words from a book, and they have pictures… DRUM… DRESS… DRAGON… DRIVE… hold on a minute!!! DRAGON!!! So I made them draw a dragon, to waste sometime… so I introduced them to TROGDOR THE BURNINATOR!!! I drew him on the board and one of the students got me to draw him on a bit of paper so he could take him home. I had to hold the laughter in so much! I think the kids liked the dragon… in all his majesty.

I like this time, it’s the calm after the storm! The two kindergarten classes are so different, one is full of bright kids that want to mess about and one is full of… lets say the number of bright kids is less impressive. The ones that cause the trouble really hold the rest of the class back. And they don’t get to play many games. You know… I never knew that Hang’what?’ could be so entertaining. We’ve had Hangburger, hangcowboy, hangpanda, hangrabbit, hangdinosaur I’ve hung a lot of stuff while here (my drawing is improving everyday!).

Tuesdays and Thursdays are short days, I arrive at work at about 10.15, half and hour before my 1st lesson and leave just after 6. My last class is great! Two student that have pretty good English.

Ok, time to check my lessons and sort my bits and bobs out!

Oh and I tried to put up a blog with photos on it and the photos didn’t load, I might try again tonight... then again I might not! Take it easy

dx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

div class="modmyprofileDOTcom">You have been marked on my profile map!
You have been marked on my profile map!