Thursday, April 06, 2006

Thursdays are almost as good as Fridays!

Its Thursday, April 06, 2006, today is a good day. I have to survive the morning but that’s not too bad most days. I did have the joy of spaghetti for lunch, which was nice, but it was more funny than tasty! Watching ten kids, some of them have difficulty eating in the first place, eat spaghetti with chopsticks was a giggle. I had to hand out tissue a number of times, and the kids had sauce all over their wee little faces for the next class as well! I think that was the highlight of my day so far! i only have 2 lessons left adn this is my mid afternoon break. most of the other teachers are teaching now, but i get to chill for 40 minutes!

I am just getting over my first illness. A gland in my neck grew over night on Tuesday and put me in a bad way on Wednesday. It wouldn’t have been too bad but for the kids. Having had broken sleep and feeling drained already, I started my first class. That was ok. Lunch was really nice and I ate like I normally do. Probably enough for half the class!

Wednesday is a long long day, with loads of grumpy kids to teach in the afternoon/evening. I mean… what school starts a lesson at 7pm!!! But the kids are pretty clever, I tried to get them to do a suduko, but about ten minutes into trying to explain it I saw that it was a hard one and the kids didn’t even have a chance! Hahahaha for the record I didn’t really have a chance! At the end of the day the three of us at Wonderland went to the sauna again. That place is great. I am thinking of going into Seoul and finding one to stay over instead of getting the train home. I could chill in one all night, and you can as well! They are 24hr!

Well, I am going to somewhere this evening, forgotten the name of the place, but there is a Carrefour there and I fancy finding out if they have any bacon and sausages.

I will actually try and put those pictures on the net at some point soon!!!

Take it easy all!
Lots love

dx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

div class="modmyprofileDOTcom">You have been marked on my profile map!
You have been marked on my profile map!