Thursday, March 16, 2006

Last Days of UK

Went and got my Korean Won (KRW). Got a stack! Check it out! Theres a happy chappy on the back of the note... look at him... and all his majesty!

I also went to the butchers to get sausages. Loving Readers Butchers, Darkes Lane, Potters Bar. The sausages are really good, and there is such a selection! I think I've eaten ... 10... maybe more of the types and they are all good. I havent taken pictures of the sausages, you'll have to go get some. I think the sausages are definately one of the best things about Potters Bar.

Still packing, slowly. I think I am ready to go really, there are the last minute things that I always forget, like toothbrush and.... other things that I can't remember... doesnt bode well!

take it easy

dx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

div class="modmyprofileDOTcom">You have been marked on my profile map!
You have been marked on my profile map!