Thursday, March 02, 2006

Post

Got an email from my Korean contact, he said that the paper work has arrived, which is a bit of a relief, I was thinking that perhaps I’d have to go to the Korean Embassy again to get another degree certificate copy notarized! Well hopefully this will get the wheel turning again, but I have a feeling there is more posting involved in this process, lets keep our fingers crossed that there is no more postal system involved! I mean… how can the royal mail say that the letter will get priority treatment in the other country? The ‘international signed for’ whatever I sent the stuff by took ages! A week and a half… is quicker too much to ask for? When I spoke to the guy at the post office he said that it would leave the country on the next possible plane, ok a couple of days, but then a day to get there and into the postal system there, then another couple of days… and you have been waiting a week and a half! OK.

Well anyway.

I now have in full technicolour: Yan acting like a fool on my iPod. I think that the best thing that I have put on there so far. It went on along with 20 minutes of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid and a whole bunch of cartoons from the iTunes podcast directory. Here is a screen shot! Unfortunately, the full outburst was not recorded and some of the footage lost, but what I have is absolute GOLD!


Dad came over yesterday to take my stuff to his, and he got it in the loft today, so my room is a bit emptier. But there is a lot that I should have packed. I knew this would happen I’d forget stuff or only notice things when it’s too late. My big coat, my badminton racquet, a pair of trainers. Oh well. The idea was to get pretty much ALL of my stuff out of this house, but that didn’t work.

gtg

Catch you soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

div class="modmyprofileDOTcom">You have been marked on my profile map!
You have been marked on my profile map!