Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Curry Curry Curry!

It really is time to say goodbye. I have flight booked I have had probably my last goodbye evening replay, which was very nice! Not the saying goodbye, but getting to see everyone one more time was kind of nice. Enough curry though!

Now it’s a story of sorting out the last bits and bobs, making things fit and deciding what heavy stuff I am going to have to lug hand luggage style!

I managed to get a contact in Korea! In the end, it took me meeting him in the UK. I guess that means that he’s a contact in the UK… but he’s been to Korea and he’s going back out there on Saturday, wonder what flight!? He cleared up a few things… like when I will be working (all year round pretty much, apart from the numerous national holidays) and he said that the people were really friendly and beer and Soju were cheap, and that he managed to save a bunch of money. He’s flying back out on Saturday which is also a good advert for what I’m about to do.

My career path seems to be slightly blurred now. For the past months I have wanted to do an MSc when I get back, but the more I think of it the more I ALREADY want to stay out there for another year. Two times as much money, two times as much time for people to visit me, and I think after a year I will be just settled in! will one year be enough? Will I want to come back? Will I want to do the MSc?? *sigh* Gonna have to wait at least 3 days before I even think of those things.

Thanks Matt and Ali for my leaving gift… I am wearing it now, fits like a charm, love it!!! It’s an England shirt! My very first England shirt in fact! Thanks for the red one, very useful for eating all those Korean red pepper infused meals and not getting stained.


dx


Heres a picture of 'the stone' and some coffee, I hope I can get coffee maker of some sort out there, I'm missing coffee already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

div class="modmyprofileDOTcom">You have been marked on my profile map!
You have been marked on my profile map!