Friday, March 17, 2006

Almost gone... allllmmmoooosssssttttt.................

Time for the final goodbyes... didnt i say there would be one more Rich?

Already had a goodbye today... Fordy came by and dropped off a sweet treat for Korea! A whole box of Creme Eggs! I do hope they get to try some! Especially after my munching down on the chocolate that the Brightoners gave me! Yeah... the chocolates didnt get to Korea, I'm sorry. And the cheese got really mouldy and I had to eat it... (not the mouldy bits,) but the Marmite is packed and ready to go! I will think of you everytime I eat toast, my loverly and wunderful Brightonians.


I am packed and pretty much ready to go, like I have been saying for about a week now. You just know its all going to come apart tomorrow though! What will I forget? What will I forget to do? Who knows!? How much will I be charged for excess baggage??? I'm sure to find out tomorrow.

I guess I still have tomorrow to say goodbyes as well. not as if I have left already! flight is going at 2100. Non-stop, to the MOTHERLAND! Well, Jimmy's motherland anyway.

Right I have to go, gona go for a pint at my local, say goodbye to the pub.

dx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

div class="modmyprofileDOTcom">You have been marked on my profile map!
You have been marked on my profile map!