Saturday, March 04, 2006

my Gorgeous and Wonderful mates

Awwwww, my lovely lovely friends took me out for a lunch today, as a goodbye meal. Bit of a shame not everyone could have been there, but I think I have a number of goodbye to deals with, I think I am getting better at them!

Thanks to y’all for the box of goodies! It will be nice to tuck into a good cheese when I get to Korea for a bit of home. I am loving the home made cards that are happening! Very sweet of you to think of me – you know who you are you lovely folk you!

But the waiting game goes on. After the relatively fast start to these proceedings it slowed down considerably, which was a bit of a worry and made me a little anxious. I am now waiting for the visa information, which will be followed by the ticket information, so I will be able to actually tell you when I will be out of the country (probably about 2 weeks J).

Had Yan over for an evening in PB. Was nice of him to come up, but there really is nothing much to this place, as he found out! Quite amusing that when he drove into PB he made it all the way to the other side of the town before he realized to call me, not his mistake, but its cos the town is small!

Looking forwards to next week, gonna do some serious tidying and packing. I’m actually quite ready to go.

I’m tired, take it easy!

dx

p.s. here is a Krispy Kreme inspired photo, its cool, its Yan, its got Hollyoaks in the background. Went to the place today after lunch, its good, i like! I like the hats!

<--------------------------- DOUCHE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

div class="modmyprofileDOTcom">You have been marked on my profile map!
You have been marked on my profile map!