Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I’m all sad today.

Recently the school I work at has been sold. That’s not the bad news though!

So... fair enough the new owner wants to get to know us a little, short interviews were arranged with him for all of the staff. Mine was today, as were most of the other teacher’s I think. That was about the point I got all sad. We discussed a bunch of issues about the school, about life in Korea and life outside Korea. We also discussed the fact that I will be leaving in 3 months. 3 months!!! That is no longer a long time for me. To be totally honest I want to stay for longer, I am already missing the place. 3 months is not enough. I will try and extend my contract but I am not sure if it will go down, I dunno.

I’m not so good at goodbyes, and I am not looking forwards to it at all! Hopefully there will be a change of heart, either I will want to flee the country or they will want to keep me on for another few months.

We shall see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

div class="modmyprofileDOTcom">You have been marked on my profile map!
You have been marked on my profile map!