Tuesday, September 05, 2006

it is!

This week started off pretty well. I have three changed classes.
1. ‘The class of Death’ I like to call it. It was the class that I was hoping Brian would get to be quite honest, but I got it. It is made of two classes, one I had and one Brian had, with older students about 12 I guess, and with mixed levels of enthusiasm and English competency.
2. A class of 10, some really good students some not so good but most of them are good kids and classes of over about 5 kids generally go pretty quick.
3. The newest class is the most interesting, it is half a class I have inherited from Elaine (thanks mate!). Its not that bad really, but they are the youngest students I have. ‘Here’s your toothbrush. Brush your teeth’. I think there is going to be a lot of colouring in that class from now on!

Well we also have our new teachers, Anita Teacher (who is the new Korean teacher) and Emily Teacher (who is Elaine’s replacement).

They both seem pretty nice to be honest; I look forwards to working with both of them. It’s also nice to have that desk opposite me filled.

No other real news to tell, errrr... was really nice to chat with y’all the other night/morning. Hope you are all taking care. Good luck with the flat Ellie, I look forward to partying there next year!!!

I haven’t really done anything too exciting lately so I haven’t really got any new and exciting pictures :( sorry about that.

Take it easy chaps

Send me an email, would be nice to hear from anyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

div class="modmyprofileDOTcom">You have been marked on my profile map!
You have been marked on my profile map!