Sunday, November 12, 2006

Fire Chickaaaan

Saturday 5th November.

Remember, remember the fifth of November the gunpowder treason and plot. Well I’m just about to sit down and watch V for Vendetta for the nth time!

But before then… Mark is still gone, and still missed.

Had a good weekend, went out with my girlfriend. Yeah, I didn’t mention it before; I didn’t want to jinx it. But I’ve been with her for about 4 months now I’d say. Went out with her and some of her friends for a leaving do. Tried to do a centurion, this turned into a Power 50 minutes with the 40-50ml shots of beer that we were drinking. It was good fun. Then came back to my area and bought a big crab!





















I am still reeling from dinner tonight, about an hour later. I ate a meal called booldak which translates to ‘fire chicken’. It’s a bit like dak-kalbi but less vegetables and it’s much spicier. Its possibly one of the spiciest things I have ever eaten. It rivals the 40 chili curry I made while at uni. It was so spicy at one point I felt light headed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

div class="modmyprofileDOTcom">You have been marked on my profile map!
You have been marked on my profile map!