Saturday, August 12, 2006

Had a good couple of weeks, just trying to chill out a bit more and not go out too much, Last month was a bit expensive.

So... this last couple of weeks have been interesting , i've eaten things that i didnt imagine i would. Wednesday was a special day to eat Poshin-tang - DOG, so I went on thursday with Eline and her Brother and his mates (who have come to visit, infact they left today!) Its a bit of a wierd meat. I didnt liek the texture, it was a bit slimey and a bit fatty. It tasted a little bit like the smell of dogs... I wonder if the species will ever forgive me?

And there was last night when i managed to get teh worst 'service' (free stuff) ever!!! I got silkworm larvae! they are truely nasty! BUGS I ATE BUGS!!!! It was something I will never do again, but like i say I'll eat pretty much anything once!

Last weekend we went to Gyeongbokgung its a palace, it was destroyed by the Japanese a while ago but its been restored, heres some pictures!I'm in a bit of a rush, I have got some other things to do. If you wantmore piccies and I am on your MSN go to my space.

might update more later date BYE!!!

lots love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

div class="modmyprofileDOTcom">You have been marked on my profile map!
You have been marked on my profile map!