Thursday, June 15, 2006

"You're playin' catch up!"

Right... the last week or so has been a haze of late nights and football. Trying to catch as many of the games as possible. I could have done last night but I was in a friends house who doesn't have his TV hooked up. So instead we checked out the Arnie soundboard and made a few phone calls! hehehehe!

Should finish my phone teaching tonight. Its impossible for me to finish it in two nights, while both Elaine and Brian re pretty much done. I have too many Kindergarten students like seem to like long silences. "Do you have your book?" "No" ...they get their book... "finished" "OK open your book to page 11"... ... ... ... ... "Teacher!" "yeah?" "FINISHED". Its pretty obvious what I want them to do, read. But all of them still need prompting and never tell me when they get to the page.

But they can be so cute! In the picture, I teach the top two rows of kids they are the older ones, but then again some of them really dont have the brain power to even walk properly! OK I'll be fair... only two of them are that bad, but they make up for the rest of them. I gave one of them three books to carry into the class, not huge books, but she failed and dropped them... 3 books! them she laughed picked them up and started walking about smacking the books on the top of her head, giggling... I guess that explains something. The other, I see about town draggin her feet everywhere she goes, with a really gormless face on. She's getting better, I think she actually is getting bored of being ignored in my class and is starting to actually try!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

div class="modmyprofileDOTcom">You have been marked on my profile map!
You have been marked on my profile map!