Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Happy Bitrthday Yan! Hope you had a good one!

Well I think that was the most uneventful weekend since I arrived here. All i did was watch my World Cup predictions go down the pan and sit about. I did however do some sun bathing on the roof of my apartment. That was probably the most stimulation thing that happened this weekend... I lay still for 2 hours. I think the highlight of the weekend was chatting with Yan, KEEP UP THE GOOD VEST WORK!!!

My sleep pattern is messed up not only due to the World Cup but also cos my room gets really quite hot then cool over the night. I am not too sure why. I close the windows and turn the air con on then with in a couple of hours of it turning off I am too hot again. Then in the morning I wake up cold! Gonna go and buy a fan at some point soon.

Phone teaching came and went last week. It got easier again. I dread it in the biuld up to it, but when you are i the swing of things its really not so bad. And we get free food for the first couple of evenings. This time we ordered a really nice pizza, a steak pizza with all sorts of other things on it as well. it was really mouth-wateringly good! And this month was the first month that I actually made sure the kindergarten kids had their books! It really makes a difference!

Oh and by the way! If any girls have an incling to come out here for a year I think there is a job going in my school. Not that I personally would prefer a girl but thats what the school requires... no... really :)

I'm hungry. Only an hour and 45 minutes until I can go home, two more classes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

div class="modmyprofileDOTcom">You have been marked on my profile map!
You have been marked on my profile map!