Tuesday, January 02, 2007


Thank you all for your birthday and Xmas wishes! I had a great time over the Xmas period.
First off I celebrated my birthday at Oh My Chicken! which is my favourite place, if you didnt know already. It was a really good time, and thank you all for coming!

I totally forgot to tell you about Chrismas Eve! The Dittmans, Nami and myself had Sum Gip Sal outside, in the bloody freezing cold! So tasty! I think it was especially nice cos we ate outside! Here are some pics.

OK and now for New Years! I went away for on the 31st to Gangwa-Do, to a place near Bongpyeong. It was a really nice area with lots of mountains fresh air and lots of different things to see. The place we stayed in was very peaceful. Such a difference from my area, where you can here cars or people all the time!


I didnt get to take a picture of it, but there my kind of ice skating! You sit on a piece of wood and the wood has the skates, not your feet. You push yourself along by using little sticks, kind of like seated skiing on ice. Looks like there is a much smaller chance of falling down.

We took a whole bunch of food and had a barbeque. The next day we went over to Gangneung and had a look around there. We had a really nice meal of local tofu soup. Unfortunately the way back wasnt so good, it seems that a lot of people like to go to that part of the country for new years and the three hour trip became a six and a half hour bus journey.

I wanna say thanks to my girlfriend for taking me out there and for such a fun time for New Years.

Now its back to work. It was a really nice break. Looking forward to Lunar New Year!

Dx




















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

div class="modmyprofileDOTcom">You have been marked on my profile map!
You have been marked on my profile map!