Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Wassup!!!

Hey guys, hope your Xmas' were very good and filled with good food and all that.

I'm in Yongsan digital complex, chilling out and trying to get hold a guy who sold me some Korean stuff rather than the English stuff that i wanted! But he's not about so here i am chilling out on the net in the Microsoft bit. there are a few XBox 360's and laptop PC's to play with if you want so I want!

I must say its a very nice laptop and its got a webcam stuck on top, very nice! I just took a picture but I dont know where it is on the PC to put it up.

There you go! with a little bit of blind searching!

Right take t easy. I'm off to find a place where they sell loads of cheap copied DVDs

dx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

div class="modmyprofileDOTcom">You have been marked on my profile map!
You have been marked on my profile map!