Thursday, January 11, 2007

Pizza places

Why so many pizza places? There is a new one near Oh My! Chicken. That one is just round the corner from 153 Pizza, which is down the road from the pizza place we call Oh My! Pizza, and that is down the road from the pizza place under Wonderland and that is opposite Troy Pizza. There is also a place near the swimming pool about 5 minutes walk from Troy Pizza. The answer to this, I think is the answer to a lot of the questions I have for Korea; Why so many bars (or ‘hofs’)? How come everything is open later than in England?

Basically its cos there is a demand for all of the above. There are so many apartment buildings in my area and all built up areas of Incheon and Seoul, there are so many people so someone wants to drink til 4 in the morning and eat soup at 5 in the morning, in fact quite a few people would want to do these things! So, bars open until 4 in the morning and there are 24 hour kimbap houses and ‘hey-jang-guk’ shops.

Another thing is GS25, they sell alcohol 25 hours a day! So whatever state you are already in you can get more Soju!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

div class="modmyprofileDOTcom">You have been marked on my profile map!
You have been marked on my profile map!