Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Its over!


Had my last open class today. It was the lower standard class. It didnt go quite as well as the other class but that was really expected. My boss was in the room for both, I think that really gave her and insight into ust how ar behind some of the kids are.

Its a shame, mainly for the parents of the clever kids in the lower class, because I often have to spend up to about 15 minutes stopping a kid cry just because he only got one cookie while most of the kids were quite happy without a cookie at all! It kinds made me wonder why we dont simply get rid of one or two of the kids... but then again the kids are where the money comes from. So, I thought hows about moving some of the kids around so that the ones that have potential can get into a good atmosphere? Nah... can't do that cos the parents of the ids in the higher class will moan. Oh well...

Like I say Open Class is over for me. Elaine has two next week, Brian has one more. Only one of the Korean teachers has also finished. One of the poor ladies has to do one then go straight into another on the same day!

On the other hand... heres something to smile about!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

div class="modmyprofileDOTcom">You have been marked on my profile map!
You have been marked on my profile map!