Tuesday, July 11, 2006

the whistles go......

Had a very long weekend, only because I didn’t get much sleep! On Friday night one of my work mates invited us to go to a baseball game! My very first! It was Incheon SK against Busan Bears (I think). It was pretty exciting. The game has some good qualities like cricket… the anticipation of each pitch is similar. I was pretty tense because the team we were supporting, Incheon SK, was behind for most of the game but was playing really well, but went another couple of scores behind. But then they sorted it out with a Grand Slam, a home run with the bases loaded! It was pretty cool to watch.

That ended at about 11pm, baseball is LONG! So we hit a bar for a few nice beers in Juan.

I had decided to go into Itewon on Saturday to get the spices I needed to do more cooking, and it happened to coincide with the New Zealand Australia Rugby match. Went in with Conner and his mate Josh and got a CURRY before the match. Found a place to watch it which was a nice bar but for the fact that it was sooo packed that the air con was not doing anything and there was me in my polyester Spurs shirt dripping away! Met some really cool people…. Brb gotta mail one of them to get his piccies!

Just mailed but forgot to ask for the piccies… re-tard!

Anyway, Saturday was pretty good, and Sunday was pretty relaxed, generally chilled out around the apartment, was pretty tired from the lack of sleep that has doggy me for the last month or so. Too hot, too noisy, too bright, too loud! I’ve actually forgotten what I did on Sunday for most of the day. Oh yeah, I cooked and chilled.

Got phone teaching tonight :(

At least there is free food, getting the really expensive pizza again! Then tomorrow its Chinese (faux Chinese!) and I have heard that on Thursday, one of the parents of one of my students wants to take all of the staff out for dinner! Her son recently got 99/100 in a speach contet at his Private School! Good good!


I’ll add pictures later.

dx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

div class="modmyprofileDOTcom">You have been marked on my profile map!
You have been marked on my profile map!