Thursday, February 23, 2006

Still preparation stage

The tidy up of my rubbish is going surprisingly well! I have two boxes of stuff That I want to keep and a box of clothes. I also have a box for Boo, including some old stuff that I think should go to someone that would appreciate the clutter, and Boo is the lucky lady.

The only problem is the grey area stuff. Like old CDs and old books. They have all gone into a box together. This rubbish includes, off the top of the box, a comb which is still in its packet, a French dictionary and my Good News Bible from school.

Got a rejection from an application in the post. That job would have been ok, but boring I think. Wouldn’t have got it anyway, I wasn’t qualified! Which is surprising for a graduate! HA!

A year isn’t a long time, and I shouldn’t think its odd that I’m already planning what I am going to do after this year. There is a nice looking MSc that I’d quite like to do, and there are some parts of the world that I’d like to see, Aus and the US come quite high. But then again I would really like to have a profession at some point soon. I’ll have to apply for the MSc some time this coming year and see how that goes.

Dx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

div class="modmyprofileDOTcom">You have been marked on my profile map!
You have been marked on my profile map!