Thursday, July 05, 2007

RIP

So every now and then I have this dream, it seems to blend in with whatever my mind is showing me that night.

I’m standing in front of a mirror… ominous… and I have a razor in my hand. So I start shaving, but I make a dreadful error while shaving! Shock horror, I shave off too much of my beard!!! In fact its so much I try to correct it by evening it up, but I fail and proceed to cut off all of my beard. It’s a very worrying dream; it’s the closest to a nightmare I’ve had for a long time!

I have had some other bad news today. My fish has died. Psycho the fish in Korea died while my girlfriend was at the gym. He was found with his head stuck in the little twirly shell in the fish bowl, the poor poor little beast, drowned to death. I have fond memories of that fish. When I first bought him, I put him in the bowl with another fish I had inherited from Brims. The fish had no name at that point, but seemed so irate at being put into a bowl that he swam very fast round in circles. So fast that he stirred the water and the crap at the bottom of the bowl floated up. The other poor fish was in a state of shock, breathing heavily and cowering in a corner (of the round bowl, but you catch my drift). So I named him Psycho. Psycho got more and more used to me. The first few months went by with him swimming at the back of the bowl when I was near but then he got used to me and came over to the front when I peered in, cute fellow he was. I began to train Psycho a few months later, by putting my little finger into the bowl, and trying to make him come up and give me a kiss. It worked for a while; my girlfriend had more luck with that after I left.

I have a video I will put up on youtube.

RIP my little buddy. Go and join Brian’s suicidal jumping fish ;_;


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

div class="modmyprofileDOTcom">You have been marked on my profile map!
You have been marked on my profile map!