Monday, May 28, 2007

Another week or two passed, a few little things have changed. I joined a gym, which is actually cheaper than the gym I went to in Korea! Well… I’ve been going quite regularly (for the three days last week). I think the real test comes tomorrow morning; I’ve had quite a long weekend, which was loads of fun! Went up to Reading to see my mates. Lots of fun, there are some picture else where on the web.

I really want these weeks to move on really quickly but then again I should be trying to enjoy myself as much as I can. I feel a bit in limbo, doing a job, which I have no really interest in apart from getting my work done, getting paid and forgetting about it (but that’s the world of work for you I guess). I’m just waiting for the autumn to come really.

Living at home with my mum has had lots of benefits, the best is being around my mum. But it gets a bit boring as I have no friends in the area, but I guess that suits my position well now, just trying to keep my head down and save some cash.

Take it easy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

div class="modmyprofileDOTcom">You have been marked on my profile map!
You have been marked on my profile map!